If you’re looking for meatballs that will rock your world, these Lemongrass Vietnamese Meatballs are it. They’re full of delicious Asian flavors, crazy tender and super easy to make. You’re going to LOVE them!
- 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 small onion
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb. ground pork, beef or chicken
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (sub coconut sugar or honey for paleo)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (sub coco aminos for paleo)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Place the lemongrass stalks, cilantro, onion, ginger, and garlic into your food processor and process on high until smooth and almost paste-like. Place the ground pork, beef, or chicken into a large bowl and pour in the lemongrass paste. Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix together well. I find using my hands the easiest way to do this.
- Roll 20 meatballs and place them on a baking sheet. Place enough oil in a large frying pan to thinly cover the bottom. Heat the pan over medium-high heat until the oil is shimmering. Cook the meatballs, turning them a few times, until they are well browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.