This delicious Lemon Whipped Ricotta is topped with a simple to make cranberry honey. It’s a super easy to make appetizer recipe that will be a hit at any party.
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- A pinch of cayenne
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- Black pepper, to garnish
- Toasted baguette slices, to serve
- And the cranberries, honey, and cayenne to a small pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat when you hear the first cranberry pop, about 30 seconds.
- Add the ricotta, lemon zest, and lemon juice to your food processor or blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the ricotta onto a plate, top with the cranberries and honey and a little sprinkle of black pepper. Serve with some toasted baguette slices.
If you drizzle your baguette slices with olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt over them before you put them in your oven they will be extra delicious.