This lemon tahini dressing is easy to make and so delicious. It’s creamy with a tangy lemon flavor and goes so well with all your favorite salads.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over your favorite salad greens or roasted veggies.
This dressing tends to thicken in the fridge. Sinply add a little extra cold water to thin it as necessary.