Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing is tangy and delicious. It’s made with only 6 ingredients (including the salt!) and takes minutes to make. It’s a versatile recipe that can be used beyond salads. Try it on grains or veggies, too!
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons (about 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and sea salt. Continue to whisk while slowly adding the oil. The dressing will turn creamy. Whisk in the poppy seeds.
- This dressing will keep well in your fridge for at least a week. Store it in a jar and shake before using.