These grilled pork chops are THE BEST ever. They’re easy to make, flavorful, and always juicy. Coat them with a wet rub made from pantry-staple spices then pop them on the BBQ for 14 minutes and dinner is ready!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, salt, and pepper
- 4 (1-inch) boneless pork chops
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper until a thick paste forms.
- Coat both sides of the pork chops in the paste and set them aside on a plate to marinate while you warm up the grill, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. If you have a BBQ Mat, use it. (It will help keep your BBQ clean.)
- Grill your pork chops for 7 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let them rest for 5 minutes after removing them from the grill.
The best way to know if your pork chops are cooked (and to not overcook them) is to use an instant-read meat thermometer. Pork chops are safe to eat once they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.