These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy and flavorful. Rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them into the oven for 18 minutes and dinner will be ready!
✨ If you love these Juicy Baked Pork Chops as much as we do, make sure to give them a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 – (1 ¼ inch thick) boneless pork chops
- Turn your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. (see notes) Drizzle them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake the pork chops uncovered for 18 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Try to choose a baking dish that is just the right size for the pork chops. You don’t want there to be too much room between the chops or the juices will evaporate in the oven.
Bake your pork chops for 7 minutes per ½ inch of thickness. Add an extra minute for each ½ inch if you’re using bone-in pork chops.
NOTE: this recipe has been tested at sea level. As elevation affects cooking time, you may need to cook your pork chops a little longer if you live at a higher elevation.