Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs are easy to make and the most delicious oven-baked chicken thighs ever! They’re coated in pantry-staple spices and baked until crispy on the outside and unbelievably juicy inside. With a few simple tips, this baked chicken thighs recipe turns out perfect every single time.
✨ If you love these Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs as much as we do, make sure to give them a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon each: onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each: chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lb bone-in chicken thighs
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. For easier cleanup, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken thighs then sprinkle the thighs with the spices. If you’re not planning on eating the skin, sprinkle the spices under the skin. (see notes)
- Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. (see notes)
If you leave the skin on the chicken while it’s cooking, it will stay the juiciest. If you’d rather not eat the skin, simply sprinkle the spices under the skin. That way when you remove the skin after baking, the chicken will still be spiced.