Learn how to make cauliflower rice in just a few minutes. It’s an easy recipe that tastes great with curry, stir-fries, rice bowls, or any saucy main course.
✨If you love this recipe as much as we do, make sure to give it a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon oil (coconut oil tastes great. use avocado or canola for a neutral flavor)
- Remove the leaves then chop the cauliflower into 2-inch pieces.
- Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in your food processor until it resembles rice, about 10-15 pulses. Do not over-process or it will turn mushy.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the riced cauliflower and cook, stirring a few times, for 2-3 minutes, or until the cauliflower has softened slightly.
This recipe will make about 8 cups of raw cauliflower rice. Once cooked, you’ll have 6 cups of rice.