Honey Garlic Corn on the Cob is sweet, sticky, and totally delicious. It’s your favorite, easy to make honey garlic sauce spooned onto sweet grilled corn on the cob. You will LOVE it!
- 4 cobs of corn, shucked
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: minced cilantro or parsley, to serve
- Preheat your grill to medium-high and put the corn on the grill. Cook it for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- In a small frying pan, bring the honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, chili flakes, and sea salt to a boil. Let it boil for 2 minutes then remove it from the heat.
- Brush half the sauce over the corn and let it cook for 1 minute more. Remove the corn from the grill and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with some minced cilantro or parsley.