This delicious Pumpkin Coconut Latte is a tasty and healthy way to start your morning. Move over Starbucks Pumpkin Latte, I’ll take this healthy version any day!
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted if you like
- 1 mug of strong brewed coffee (about 1 ½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Wet the rim of the mug with a little water then sprinkle it with the coconut.
- Place all the ingredients together in a blender (a magic bullet works great for this job!) and blend for 30 seconds. Pour into a mug and enjoy!