See this delicious bowl of healthy pumpkin alfredo? Ya, that. It’s vegan + paleo + gluten free + 100% comfort food. Easy dinner recipes don’t get any better than this.
For the zucchini spaghetti:
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized (this is the spiralizer I have) or cut with a julienne peeler
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
For the healthy pumpkin alfredo:
- 1 recipe of Dreamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the wilted garlic kale:
- 1 teaspoon butter (vegan, if needed)
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 2 cups kale, torn
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Optional: parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- Place the julienned zucchini into a large bowl and sprinkle the sea salt over top. Use your hands to mix the two together well.
- Prepare the Dreamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo. Stir through the pumpkin, cayenne powder and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the kale and a splash of water and let it cook until the kale is soft, about 2 minutes.
- Rinse the zucchini well under hot running water. Drain off all the water then add the zucchini to the pan with the Healthy Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce and mix together well.
- Serve topped with the garlic kale, toasted pumpkin seeds and, if using, a little parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast.