This healthy green goddess dressing recipe is a creamy and delicious version of a classic dressing. It’s made without dairy or mayonnaise and we think this healthy version is far better tasting than the original!
- 1 cup fresh parsley, packed (if you have a high-powered blender you can use the stems and all. If you are using a regular blender, twist off the stems and use the leaves)
- 1 green onion, green part only
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (sub gluten-free soy sauce or coco aminos, as needed)
- 1 garlic clove
- Place the ingredients into your blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Store in a jar in your fridge for up to 1 week.
This dressing will thicken when it’s cold. Either warm it before using, or add a splash of water or oil to loosen it.
Make sure to use the coco aminos option for paleo and Whole30.