Curry corn on the cob is basted in mango chutney butter and sprinkled with curry powder then grilled to sweet perfection. It makes an addictive side dish to any summer BBQ or picnic.
- 4 cobs of corn
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (sub vegan butter, if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cilantro, to serve
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Peel the husks back from the corn and use a piece of the husk to tie them together. Remove the threads.
- Mix the mango chutney and melted butter together in a small bowl and brush half over the corn. Sprinkle with the curry powder.
- Grill for 10 minutes, turning a few times, until the corn is vibrant yellow and has several grill marks. Serve the Sweet Curry Corn with a little cilantro sprinkled over top and the remaining chutney butter on the side.