These Grilled Mini Peppers are the perfect quick and easy BBQ side dish. Next time you have a party, serve them as an appetizer. I promise that they’ll disappear fast!
For the minty tzatziki:
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 mini cucumber, finely grated and squeezed of all liquid (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
For the mini peppers:
- 16 mini peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- A pinch of sea salt and a few grinds of pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Lay 8 wooden skewers on a plate with a little water.
- Combine all the minty tzatziki ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Toss the peppers with the olive oil, sea salt, and pepper then slide the peppers onto the skewers, using 2 skewers for each row of peppers (so they don’t twirl around when you flip them).
- Grill the peppers for 5 minutes, or until they’re soft and have nice grill marks on them, turning once.
- Serve the grilled peppers right away with the minty tzatziki on the side. Note: Don’t worry about the seeds when you eat them. Just pick the pepper up by the stem and eat the whole thing (minus the stem).