Cedar plank salmon easy to make on your grill. Topped with avocado peach salsa, it’s the perfect summer dinner recipe. It’s s 30-minute dinner recipe that is pretty enough to serve to company!
- 1 – 1 ½ lb salmon fillet, preferably with the skin removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon EACH: onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, sea salt, and pepper
Avocado Peach Salsa
- 3 medium peaches, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 minced jalapeño (optional)
- ½ teaspoon EACH: sea salt and pepper (more to taste)
- Soak your cedar plank in water for at least 15 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- While the cedar plank is soaking, make the salsa. Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Turn on your BBQ to medium-low heat.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and drizzle the top with the oil. Sprinkle the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper over the top.
- Put the salmon on your bbq and turn it to low heat. Close the lid and cook the salmon for 20 minutes, or until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve the salmon with the salsa over the top.