Did you know you can make a Veggie Pizza Crust without any flour and it still tastes AMAZING! Make this low-carb green pizza crust with either kale, spinach, broccoli, or zucchini and sneak some extra veggies into your meal. It’s a surprisingly delicious dinner recipe!
- 2 cups broccoli, spinach, kale, or zucchini (see notes)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each: sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. (See notes for how to prepare the veggies.) Divide between the two baking sheets and use your hands to flatten into an 8-inch circle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove the veggie pizza crusts from the oven and, using the parchment paper, carefully flip the crusts over so the top is now face down directly on the baking sheet. Return the crusts to the oven and let them cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top lightly with your pizza toppings and cook for a further 15 minutes.
To prepare the veggies:
Kale and Spinach: place in your food processor and blend until finely chopped. Squeeze out as much liquid as you can using your hands.
Broccoli: add the florets and stems to your food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Optional step: roast in the oven for 10 minutes to dry the broccoli so you get a crisper pizza crust.
Zucchini: grate using the small holes on your grater. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible, first using your hands and then with some paper towels.