Green goddess chicken is juicy and deliciously flavorful. Chicken thighs are marinated in our favorite green goddess dressing and then quickly cooked in a pan. It’s a healthy dinner recipe that’s easy to make and big on flavor.
- 8 chicken bonelss thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Green Goddess Marinade
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (green part only)
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons miso paste (sub gluten-free soy sauce or coco aminos, as needed)
- 1 small garlic clove
- Begin by making the green goddess marinade. Combine the ingredients in your blender and blend on high until smooth. (see notes)
- Place the chicken thighs in a medium-sized bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dressing then pour the rest over the chicken. Toss to coat then cover the bowl and put it into your fridge. Let the chicken marinate for 1-4 hours.
- Heat a large, non-stick or cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil then add the chicken. Discard any marinade that remains in the bowl.
- Cook the chicken for 6 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan and serve with the reserved marinade drizzled over the top.
The marinade recipe is our favorite Green Goddess Dressing. I highly recommend you triple the recipe so that you have some to serve on a salad or for dinner tomorrow. You’ll need ½ cup for this recipe. If you don’t want to make a larger portion, make sure to use a small blender, like a Magic Bullet.