This Greek pasta salad is packed with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, and kalamata olives. Tossed with a quick Mediterranean-style vinaigrette for the perfect summer meal.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 16 ounces short cut pasta, dry (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 15-ounce can water packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced (sub 2 mini cucumbers)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch EACH: parsley and dill, chopped (about ½ cup each)
- Optional, feta cheese to serve
For the vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano (sub 1 tablespoon dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients together and set it aside until ready to use.
- Cook the pasta in heavily salted water according to the package directions. Strain, and run under cold water until the pasta has cooled completely. Toss with olive oil to prevent clumping.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta along with the remaining ingredients (except the feta) and toss to combine. Serve immediately with crumbled feta over the top or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.