Greek Lemon Potatoes have a tangy flavor with a hint of garlic. They are an easy roasted potatoes recipe that goes well with so many dinners. If you love lemon then you will LOVE these lemon potatoes!
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cut into wedges (see notes)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 2 tablespoons, divided
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon each: pepper and oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
- Place the potatoes, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes to a large baking dish and toss to coat.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 mintues then toss and roast them again for another 20-30 minutes, or until the pan is dry and the potatoes have started to brown. For extra color on the potatoes, drizzle them with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil then broil for 5-7 mintues. (see notes)
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the parsley and serve right away.
To make potato wedges, quarter the potatoes. I prefer to cut each of the wedges in half so the pieces are smaller. This recipe will work with both large and small wedges.
If you cannot broil with your baking dish, you can transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and broil them that way.