This delicious Grapefruit Margarita recipe is similar to a Paloma only it’s made without soda so it’s not watered down. Mexico’s favorite tequila cocktail just got even better!
| vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free |
- Sea salt, to rim the glass
- 2-ounces white tequila
- 1-ounce grapefruit juice
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1-ounce agave or honey simple syrup (recipe below)
- Slices of grapefruit to garnish
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Wet the rim of a glass with a cut piece of grapefruit or lime. Pour some salt on a plate and dip the wet rim into the salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice then add the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake until cold then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with slices of grapefruit.
- Add the agave or honey and the water to a small pan over high heat. Stir until the agave or honey dissolves – you don’t need to let it come to a boil. Store the extra in a jar in your fridge for up to a month.
Make a pitcher of grapefruit margaritas by using cups instead of ounces: 2 cups tequila, 1 cup grapefruit juice, 1 cup lime juice, and 1 cup of simple syrup. Add the ingredients to a pitcher filled with ice and slices of grapefruit and stir.