These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, chewy, and full of goodies like chocolate and peanut bits.
- 1 cup (265 grams) natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (68 grams) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (37 grams) white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (9 grams) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (6 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (62 grams) chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup (62 grams) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl beat together the peanut butter with the sugars. Add the egg, vanilla and baking soda and beat until combined.
- Stir in the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Roll 1 inch balls of the dough and space a few inches apart from each other on a non-greased baking sheet. Gently press down the tops of each ball of dough. Bake for 8-9 minutes, rotating the baking sheets halfway.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.