Edamame hummus is a fun and delicious alternative to traditional hummus. It’s made in just 10 minutes and is sure to become a household staple recipe!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 2 ¼ cups shelled edamame (thawed if frozen)
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt (more, to taste)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3–4 tablespoons water
- Optional toppings: sesame seeds, cilantro, extra edamame beans, and/or olive oil
- Add the edamame, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and garlic to your food processor and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and continue to blend until the hummus is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the edamame hummus to a serving bowl and garnish with any or all of the optional toppings.