This quick and easy guacamole recipe will take you less than 5 minutes to make. It is super simple, healthy, and so delicious. I promise you that anyone can make this!
✨ If you love this guacamole recipe as much as we do, make sure to give it a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, grated on a Microplane or finely minced
- Large pinch of salt
- To cut the avocados, run a knife around the avocado (from top to bottom) and twist in half. Pull out and discard the pit. Using a spoon or your thumb, remove the flesh and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze both halves into the bowl with the avocado, being careful not to get any seeds in the bowl. Add the garlic, salt and any/all or none of the optional ingredients. Using a fork gently mash each avocado half a few times then stir all ingredients together.
- Guacamole is best made and eaten right away. If you must store it make sure that you cover it with plastic wrap directly against the guacamole. Press the plastic wrap into it with your fingers to prevent any air getting to it and causing it to go brown.
- To make a single serving, lunch sized guac, use 1 avocado, 1/2 lime, a small clove of garlic, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Optional additions: chopped tomato, cilantro, chopped onion, finely minced chilis, finely minced chipotle peppers, a few drops of liquid smoke, finely crumbled cooked bacon.