Easy Chicken Bites are simple enough to make for a quick and healthy snack and they freeze very well. A light coating of starch and spices makes them nice and crispy when baked. You’ll love them!
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch or cornstarch (use tapioca for Whole30 or paleo)
- 1 tablespoon paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1 teaspoon each: sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb. chicken boneless chicken thighs (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the starch with the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces then add 4-5 pieces at a time to the starch and spices. Coat them well then put them on a baking sheet. Repeat until all the chicken pieces are coated.
- Drizzle the chicken with the oil and bake for 12 minutes. Turn the chicken bites over and broil for 5 minutes to make them crispy.
This recipe can also be made with 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts.
To freeze these chicken bites, coat them in the starch and spices then put them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze them then remove them from the baking sheet and put them in a freezer bag. Bake them from frozen and add 5 minutes to the baking time.