Cucumber Tomato Salad is bright and fresh tasting and quick and easy to make. It’s the perfect healthy side dish recipe to almost any dinner and packs well to bring to a potluck. This is our go-to salad recipe and one that I know you’ll love as much as we do!
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise then sliced
- 1/4 cup each: minced red onion, parsley, and cilantro (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (see notes)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- Optional: 1/4 cup feta cheese (omit for a dairy-free salad)
- Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and cilantro to a large bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil with the minced garlic, salt, and pepper and pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- If you are using the feta cheese, crumble it over top of the salad and toss to mix it in.
If you are not a fan of cilantro, simply use 1/2 cup of minced parsley.
If you have more than one type of olive oil, use the best one you have for this recipe.