Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are THE BEST ever! They’re a super easy to make side dish that will make a brussels sprouts fan out of anyone.
- Olive oil spray (see notes)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat the parchment paper with a few sprays of olive oil. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the parchment paper.
- Place the brussels sprouts in rows on the parmesan cheese, cut side down, pressing on each one a little to stick it to the cheese. Spray the tops with a little more olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- Bake the brussels for 20 minutes then let them sit on the counter for 2 minutes before pulling them off the parchment paper.
I find it’s easiest to cover the pan with oil by using olive oil spray. If you don’t have any on hand, you can brush the oil onto the parchment paper.