Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing is super creamy and delicious. It’s easily made in your blender and keeps well in your fridge for many days. You will love this dairy-free salad dressing recipe!
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds (see notes)
- 3/4 cup water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon miso (use gluten-free soy sauce instead, if needed)
- 1 garlic clove
- Optional: a pinch of cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all the sunflower seed dressing ingredients into your high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Store for up to a week in a jar in your fridge.
If you don’t have a high-powered blender, use sunflower seed butter instead of whole seeds.