This is the creamy cucumber salad recipe we’ve been making forever. It’s the perfect balance of creamy and crunchy and it goes well with nearly every main dish. It’s super simple to make and is always a hit!
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 3 tablespoons plain thick yogurt (can sub mayo for dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can be light)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or 1 teaspoon white vinegar)
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the cucumber and place the rounds into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.