Chicken lazone is a quick and easy dinner recipe made with tender, pan-fried chicken breasts, and the most delicious cream sauce. You’ll love it!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (so you have 4 thin pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon EACH: smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon EACH: sea salt and pepper
- Mix the spice blend in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large, high-sided frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Dredge the chicken in the spice blend then place it into the frying pan. Reserve any remaining spices. Cook the chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium if the chicken is browning too quickly. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the garlic and let it cook for 1 minute. Add any remaining spice blend to the pan and mix it into the garlic. Add the cream and scrape the bottom of the pan to remove any bits that are stuck on.
- Put the chicken and any accumulated juices back into the pan. Bring the pan to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cream begins to thicken.