Creamy Cajun chicken is an easy and delicious dinner recipe made with tender, Cajun-spiced chicken breast and the most delicious cream sauce.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (so you have 4 thin pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 ¾ cup heavy cream
- Minced parsley, to serve
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise so you have four thin pieces.
- Mix the cornstarch, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a wide bowl. Coat the chicken pieces in the spices then set any leftover spices aside.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it is golden, about 5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the garlic to the pan and let it cook for 1 minute. Add any remaining spices to the pan and stir. Pour in the cream and scrape the bottom of the pan with a spatula or wooden spoon to remove any bits that are stuck on. Add the chicken back into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened. Serve with a little parsley over top for color.