This cranberry chicken salad is an easy and delicious recipe made with shredded chicken, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, and crunchy celery all wrapped up in a cream dressing. It’s perfect for meal-prep lunches or a quick snack!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 2 chicken breasts (or 3 cups cooked shredded chicken)
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup EACH: mayonnaise, dried cranberries, toasted pecans
- ¼ teaspoon EACH: sea salt and pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in a small pot and cover them with water. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, until they’re cooked through. Remove them from the pot and shred the meat using 2 forks. Let the chicken cool.
- Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl. Add the celery, green onions, mayonnaise, cranberries, pecans, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Serve the cranberry chicken salad over greens, in a sandwich, or with crackers.