These coconut raspberry popsicles are a healthy, easy to make and refreshing summertime treat. They’re naturally vegan + paleo!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided (sub maple syrup for strict vegan)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (without guar gum is best)
- Place the raspberries and 1 teaspoon of honey in a small blender or food processor and process until they are pureed. In a small bowl, mix the coconut milk with the remaining 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Divide half the raspberry puree between 4 small popsicle molds, top with 1/4 cup of coconut milk then the remaining raspberry puree. The raspberry puree is quite thick so you may need to spread it out on top with the popsicle sticks. To create a streaky look, push the popsicle stick down along the edge of the mold a few times.
- Freeze until firm, at least a few hours. To release the popsicles from the molds run them briefly under warm water.