These mojito jello shooters are a dressed up version of jello shots and every bit as fun and delicious. Warning: they are deliciously dangerous!
- 3/4 cup Malibu or other coconut flavoured rum
- 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries, pureed and strained through a fine sieve
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- Mint leaves, shredded coconut and raspberries, to garnish
- Combine the rum with the raspberry puree. Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Over very low heat warm the water and add the gelatin. Stir until it completely dissolves, about 5 minutes
- Stir the gelatin into rum mixture. Pour the mixture into a loaf or pie pan. Allow it to set in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Cut it into squares or circles using a cookie cutter and garnish with shredded coconut and either a mint leaf or half a raspberry