These Coconut Lemon Energy Balls are made with raw cashews, coconut, and lemon juice and zest. They’re brightly flavored and a delicious pick-me-up, healthy snack recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey (use rice syrup for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Optional: shredded coconut and poppy seeds, to garnish
- Add all the ingredients to your food processor and pulse until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Roll into 24 balls. Either sprinkle or roll the balls in shredded coconut or poppy seeds. Store in the fridge, covered, for up to 1 week.