This deliciously green Chia Matcha Pudding is made with coconut milk and chia seeds and brightened with lemon juice. It’s a healthy vegan dessert recipe that tastes like a decadent treat.
- 1 – 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2–4 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream, matcha powder, shredded coconut, lemon zest, rose petals
- Whisk all the ingredients, except the optional toppings, in a medium-sized bowl. Place the bowl in your fridge and let it sit for 10 minutes. Whisk the pudding once more then transfer to bowls. Cover the bowls and return them to the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Top with any or all of the optional toppings.
The chia matcha pudding with keep in your fridge for 3 days.