This deliciously green Chia Matcha Pudding is made with coconut milk and chia seeds and brightened with lemon juice. It’s a healthy vegan dessert recipe that tastes like a decadent treat.
- 1 – 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2–4 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream, matcha powder, shredded coconut, lemon zest, rose petals
- Whisk all the ingredients, except the optional toppings, in a medium sized bowl. Place the bowl in your fridge and let it sit for 15-30 minutes. Whisk the pudding once more then transfer to bowls. Cover the bowls and return them to the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Top with any or all of the optional toppings.
The chia matcha pudding with keep in your fridge for 3 days.