Say no to cooking with these Coconut Curry No Cook Veggie Noodles! The vegetable noodles are smothered in a delicious and easy to make coconut curry sauce that softens them without having to turn on the stove. This healthy 20-minute dinner recipe is ideal for summer. It’s also vegan + gluten-free + paleo + Whole30 compliant.
Coconut Curry Sauce:
- 1 – 14-ounce can of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste (read labels for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (sub coco aminos for paleo and Whole30)
- 1/2 tablespoon harissa paste – I like Mina
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 – 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 large carrots
- 1 globe eggplant
- A handful of cilantro
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Place all the Coconut Curry Sauce ingredients into your blender and blend on high until smooth. Note: if you don’t have a high-powered blender, you’ll want to finely mince the shallot, garlic, and ginger before adding them to your blender.
- Using a julienne peeler, a mandolin with a 1/4 inch blade, a spiralizer, or a sharp knife, cut the zucchinis, carrots, and eggplant into long thin strips. Save the seedy middles of the zucchinis and eggplant for another use.
- Place the veggie noodles into a large bowl and add the cilantro. Pour all of the sauce over the top and toss to coat. Let the sauce sit for about 10 minutes, or until the noodles begin to soften. Serve the noodles with some sesame seeds sprinkled over the top.