This cilantro lime ranch dressing is a Tex-Mex version of your favorite creamy salad dressing. We make ours with yogurt and a touch of mayo. It has all the ranch flavors you love plus some tangy lime juice and a handful of cilantro.
- 1 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can be light)
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon EACH: onion powder and garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the ingredients to your food processor or blender and blend on high until mostly smooth.
- Store for up to a week in a sealed container in your fridge.