Chili Lime Shrimp is a super easy to make and tasty 35-minute dinner. It’s a versatile recipe that can be served on its own, over rice or cauliflower rice, or even wrapped up in tacos or lettuce wraps.
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Chili Lime Shrimp
- Juice from 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon coco aminos (can substitute soy sauce – see notes)
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon each: cumin, paprika, and salt
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled shrimp
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
- Place the peppers, onion, and broccoli on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Once the veggies are in the oven, start the shrimp. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the lime juice, coco aminos, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let the shrimp marinate for 10 minutes.
- Drain the marinade into a large frying pan over high heat. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, or until it starts to reduce. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 mintues on each side.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the shrimp to the tray and serve right away.
If you use soy sauce, omit the salt.
If you’d like some extra color on your shrimp, sprinkle them with a little minced parsley.