Chia Seed Pudding is a delicious and healthy breakfast. It’s easy to make and full of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. If you like tapioca pudding then you will LOVE chia pudding!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of sea salt
- Optional: berries and coconut, to serve
- Mix the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Wait 5 minutes then mix again. The pudding should have started to thicken by this point. If it hasn’t, wait another 5 minutes and mix again.
- Cover the bowl and place it into your fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve the chia pudding with fresh berries and a sprinkle of coconut over the top.