This insanely delicious Irish Cheddar Cauliflower is first tossed in spices and roasted in the oven. Then it’s topped with Irish cheddar and popped back in the oven until it melts. It’s like cauliflower with cheese sauce only a thousand times better.
- 2 lbs. cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- A big pinch of pepper
- 1 cup grated Irish cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil then sprinkle with the paprika, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to toss the cauliflower until all the pieces are coated with the oil and spices. Spread the cauliflower around the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the cauliflower is nicely browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and push all the cauliflower to the center. Sprinkle with the cheese then return the baking sheet to the oven. let the cheese melt for about 5 minutes then remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle some sliced green onions over the top.