Cheesy Fajita Stuffed Chicken is the best we’re eating right now. Chicken breasts are stuffed with peppers, onions, and spicy habanero jack cheese then rubbed with chili powder and grilled or pan-fried until juicy, cheesy, and delicious.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 85 grams (1/2 package) Bothwell’s Cracked Black Pepper Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1/2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Lay the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut a pocket into them. Be careful not to cut all the way through. Sprinkle the chili powder and sea salt over both sides of the chicken.
- Add the Bothwell’s Cracked Black Pepper Monterey Jack Cheese, bell peppers, and red onion to a medium-sized bowl and mix together. Stuff this into the pockets you cut in the chicken breasts.
To grill the chicken:
Preheat your grill to medium heat. Drizzle the oil on a BBQ mat or in a cast iron pan. Place the chicken on the mat or in the pan and cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
To cook the chicken on the stove:
Heat the oil in a cast iron or nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.