Celery salad is a gloriously simple salad recipe that’s got all the elements we love. Crunchy celery, sweet bites of raisins, a scattering of walnuts, all wrapped up in a creamy dressing. It’s delicious!
- 8 celery stalks, sliced thin
- ¼ cup EACH: raisins, toasted walnuts, and minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or 1 teaspoon white vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until everything is well incorporated.