Cashew Chicken Zoodles are a super easy to make and delicious weeknight dinner recipe. They’re loaded with healthy and low carb veggie noodles smothered in a creamy cashew sauce that is totally addictive. This is our favorite chicken and zoodles recipe!
| gluten-free + paleo + Whole30 adaptable |
✨ If you love these 20-minute Cashew Chicken Zoodles as much as I do, make sure to give them a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 4 boneless chicken thighs (or 2 chicken breasts), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 medium carrots, spiralized
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 4 tablespoons cashew butter (can sub almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed. Coco aminos for paleo and Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey (omit for Whole30)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, grated on a Microplane or finely minced
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, spiralize the zucchinis and carrots.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove the pan from the heat and push the chicken to one side of the pan. Add all the sauce ingredients to the pan and stir them together.
- Put the pan back on the heat and stir the chicken through the sauce. Once the sauce thickens (about 1 min) add the veggie noodles to the pan and toss to coat them in the sauce. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they start to soften. Toss with the cashews and cilantro and serve right away.