Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing is the delicious Japanese salad dressing that you get at your favorite sushi joint. It’s a super easy to make blender salad dressing recipe that you can whip up in five minutes. You will LOVE it!
- 1/2 lb carrots (3 medium), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (Gluten-free, if needed. Coco aminos for paleo and Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Add more oil or water if you like a thinner salad dressing.