A little spicy, totally flavorful 20-minute buffalo chicken tacos are the answer to what to make for dinner. Bite-sized chunks of chicken breasts are spiced then pan-fried until slightly charred then mixed with a simple buffalo sauce. We love these on warm tortillas piled with blue cheese coleslaw!
- 2 chicken breasts, about 1 lb. total
- ½ tablespoon EACH: chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ⅓ cup Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and place them into a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle the chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt over the top and toss to coat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the pieces are browned on 1 side, about 3 minutes. Flip the pieces over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter and Frank’s to the pan and mix everything together.
- Serve on tortillas or in lettuce wraps with any or all of the optional toppings.
This recipe makes enough chicken to generously stuff 8 4-inch tortillas.