Bruschetta Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the ultimate easy and delicious summer dinner recipe. Chicken thighs are seasoned, grilled, chopped then put into lettuce wraps and topped with bruschetta and drizzled with sweet reduced balsamic vinegar. It’s a healthy recipe that will please everyone at your table!
The grilled chicken
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each: paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 1 teaspoon each: sea salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Summer Fresh Bruschetta
The bruschetta lettuce wraps
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Toss the chicken thighs with the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken on your grill and cook for 6 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken from the grill then chop each piece into 4 pieces. Put the chopped chicken in a bowl and toss it with the Summer Fresh Bruschetta.
- Divide the chicken between the lettuce leaves and top with the peppers, cabbage, red onion, and Summer Fresh Bruschetta. Drizzle with the reduced balsamic vinegar and (if using) the Summer Fresh Tzatziki.
Stovetop method: Add a splash of oil to a pan and cook the chicken thighs over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side.