This easy to make Broccoli Cauliflower Blueberry Coleslaw is dotted with sweet blueberries (fresh or frozen!) and crunchy chopped almonds. It’s a delicious and healthy side dish recipe that is gluten-free + paleo + Whole30 and can easily be made vegan.
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 cups each: chopped broccoli, cauliflower, and red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise – regular, Whole30 compliant, or vegan. Your choice!
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 small garlic clove, very finely minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Set your oven to 400 degrees. Place the chopped almonds on a baking sheet and roast them for 6-7 minutes, or until they are light brown and fragrant.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and blueberries to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Add the toasted almonds to the bowl with the veggies, pour the dressing over the top, and toss to coat.