Blue cheese dressing is incredibly easy to make and so much better than anything store-bought. It’s creamy, tangy, and as chunky or smooth as you’d like. Toss it with some crunchy salad greens or serve it as a dip, either way, it’s delicious!
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: 2 tablespoons milk, buttermilk, or water (to thin the dressing)
- Mix the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- If you’d like a thinner dressing, mix in the milk, buttermilk, or water.
- While you can use this dressing right away, the flavor is better if you let it rest in your fridge for 30 minutes.