Blue cheese coleslaw made with crunchy cabbage and our favorite easy blue cheese dressing is perfection. Add some crispy bacon or almonds to take it over the top.
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ head purple, thinly sliced (3 cups)
- ¼ head green cabbage, thinly sliced (3 cups)
- Optional extras: ½ cup crumbled bacon, slivered almonds, or raisins
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then set aside. (The dressing is best after half an hour but can be used right away if needed)
- Add the thinly sliced cabbage to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and mix well. Top with any or all of the optional extras.
We heard you! The amount of vinegar in this recipe has been reduced as some taste testers found the flavor too powerful. The new amount is much more subtle.