If you’re looking for the best cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe, this is it. The mashed cauliflower is light, fluffy, and flavored with delicious Boursin cheese. It’s an easy, healthy, vegetarian + low-carb side dish that is a guaranteed family hit!
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 3-lbs.) cut into chunks
- 1 package of Garlic & Fine Herb Boursin Cheese
- 1–2 teaspoons sea salt
- Optional: butter and minced chives, to garnish
- Add the cauliflower to a large pot with 1 cup of water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, and let the cauliflower steam for 10 minutes. Remove it from the heat and drain any remaining liquid.
- Working in batches if needed, add the cauliflower and Boursin cheese to your food processor and blend on high until smooth. Season to taste, starting with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Serve the Boursin mashed cauliflower in a bowl and top with a little butter and some chives.